This is the project I have asked my students of PMAR ESO3 to do as a final project this year.
They will have to design a 4-day trip for 2 people to London with a budget of 650€. to do this they will have to:
1. Find flights to any of the airports in London.
2. Decide how to travel from the airport to the city/hotel.
3. Choose a hotel to sleep 3 nights.
4. Design 3 different itineraries with the places you would like to visit during your stay.
5. Calculate the budget to spend on trips / food / shopping
They are free to use any tool to make their final presentations, although I recommend them to use any of these:
– POWER POINT
– SPARK ADOBE in case they don’t want to do the oral presentation
– LIBRE OFFICE CALC, OR XCEL SHEETS
– GOOGLE DOCS SHEETS
DOWNLOAD: PROJECT LONDON