1. Watch this video:
2. What’s Mr Bean doing?
3. Now, read these pages:
Have a look at this blenspace lesson that may help you understand this not so difficult topic.
These two videos are very interesting to start with when you are going to study Conditional sentences. Hope you like them as much as I do.
Tricky and sometimes hard to understand, I think this is the best explanation I have found for it. Hope it helps. Again, from Liliana’s blog!!
I have found a very interesting site with plenty of useful (and downloadable!!) activities available. Thanks to Liliana Díaz Pérez for her excellent job.
This is one of the activitities you can sometimes find in a Selectividad test. I do recommend you practise it as it is sometimes tricky. Good luck!!
2. DOWNLOAD 2 MEDIUM WITH AKDepartamento de Inglés IES Ganivet 2º Bachillerato HIGHLY RECOMMENDABLE SITE)
Here you can find some very good posts to learn and revise about Past Tenses in English.
5. More activities
Tutorial on Past Simple and Progressive:
Tutorial on the Past Perfect:
Watch this video and answer the following questions:
1. What happened last night?
2. What explanation does Mr. Wax give to the reporter?
3. Our Neighbours, Our Lives: What was the man doing last night?
a) Getting out of a taxi.
b) Eating dinner.
c) Cooking dinner.
4. What happened at 151 River Street yesterday afternoon?